Managing privileged access exhibits numerous key challenges during multiple-level access to services, applications and servers within a dispersed data center as well as in the cloud environment. However, with the intensification towards remote working particularly these last few years, enabling remote access to internal company servers has become vital.
Privileged access management (PAM) allows organizations to ensure that each employee has the necessary “right of entry” to carry out their work, whilst permitting security teams to identify and to take swift actions on malicious activities linked to privilege abuse.
PROW offers top-tier Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions to control, manage and monitor.PAM solutions allow organizations to secure their operations from the risks associated with misuse of privileged accounts that can lead to security breaches such as Cyberattacks where hackers take control of accounts with access to sensitive data, Decentralized access management where access privileges are not updated upon employee resignations, promotions or downgrades, changes to roles and requirements, or Unsecure password management, where passwords are stored as cleartext on datasheets …
PROW’s PAM solution includes these key functions:
- Safeguards against any unauthorized access to target systems is denied.
- Restrains credential sharing across multiple individuals within the organization.
- Protects critical business systems and helps to meet compliance and data regulations.
- Eliminates direct access to critical systems, significantly reducing the potential attack footprint by relying on Password Vault Management.
- Spots threats and mitigates risks in real-time to secure privileged access environment through the Session Monitoring feature.
- Deploys a robust validation mechanism to deny unauthorized access using Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Guarantees a complete audit, trail of privileged activities, reports and analytical tools to capture the outputs and improve decision-making.
- Carries out privileged access practices on a ‘need-to-know’ and ‘need-to-do’ basis through the Fine-Grained Access Control feature.
Abilities generated by this solution includes Agentless Approach Non-Java based architecture, who’s components are developed by ARCON, enterprise-grade Password Vault Support for more than 200+ connectors out of the box for Password Management & Session Recordings Workflow that support Text & Video based recordings, strong authentication support for Biometric, built-in OTP, Radius Application Whitelisting and Blacklisting for windows and Command Controls for SSH.